PT Terms And Conditions
1. Notification of cancelled appointments must be made in excess of 6 hours in advance of the session start time. Failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full price of the session and/or the loss of that session from your bulk session course
(Early morning clients – this applies to the night before pre 8pm)
Please arrange with your trainer if you would like to text or email a workout cancellation requests
2. Our bulk buy personal training sessions are valid for a 6 months period, during which time all sessions purchased must be taken, after that period the sessions will expire and can’t be carried over.
3. Sessions will be for a period of 30, 45 or 60 minutes, in the event of late arrival for a session, that part of the session will be forfeited.
4. Elite fitness does not issue refunds unless there has been a mistake on our part.
5. Sessions can take place at your home, a public place or your place of work.
6. You acknowledge that you are taking the sessions entirely at your own risk.
7. The terms of this agreement may only be amended
or varied by elite fitness if done so in writing.
8. Single Sessions must be paid for in advance; there are no refunds/cancellations available for single session purchasers.